Three Year Old Combined Cycle Plant
Millennium Power Services was contacted to work on two Hot Reheat Blending Valves that were 20″ Parallel Slide Gate Valves. The valves had severe stellite delamination.
Millennium Power Services was asked to do the following work in 8 days:
- Manufacture new seat rings with Stellite overlay and Inconel butter layer
- Disassemble valve and send stems and disc assembly to our facility
- Strip stellite on discs and apply Stellite overlay with Inconel butter layer
- Cut out old seat rings and weld in new MPS manufactured seat rings
- PWHT valve body after welding in new seats
- Assemble valves with refurbished discs, disc holder, and stems
- Reassemble valves and set up actuators with the plant
The MPS team finished the job one day ahead of schedule and worked on several other critical valves at the same time. Another happy customer! Once again Millennium Power Services delivered with our Virtual Valve & Parts Program.